Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Zooey Deschanel's Saint Laurent Plaid Baby Doll Dress

Plaid, grunge, and baby doll dresses are very in for this fall -- Could it be because of the 20th anniversary of Hole's Live Through This next year? I thought this Saint Laurent dress was quite cute, but after I made it I realized it looked a lot like a child's Christmas dress. Perhaps some trends do not translate as well in miniature form. Next time I will make tiny Doc Martens to go with it. 



Pictures from Cool Spotters.

5 comments:

bluecastledreams said...

the babydoll dress trend needs to die in a fire. i speak for those of us who are NOT manic pixie dream girls.

Jamie McCarthy said...

Ouch! Babydoll dresses are not for me, but I will forgive Zooey ("the ultimate MPDG") for wearing them. The trends I hate the most are boyfriend jeans and grandpa sweaters. The old man from Disney's Up! should not be a fashion icon.

DisneyStarsTube said...

baby doll dresses are absolutely gorgeous...especially plaid ones..i speak for those of us who ARE manic pixie dream girls lol.

Jamie McCarthy said...

Haha!

Jamie McCarthy said...

In regards to my own earlier comment, I just looked in the mirror and realized I dress like the Old Man from Up myself. Hmmm.