Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Golden Globes Fashion

The Golden Globes happened way back on the weekend and people (okay one person) have been asking me, "Jamie, what did you think of the fashion?" Well, I was too busy doing homework, then I read Room With A View for a while (sooo good), then I watched Bob's Burgers and then I plain forgot to watch. Sorry! I just finally had a chance to look at the fashion and this is what I think was the best.

Anne Hathaway in Chanel Couture 
Anne looks like perfection here! Probably the best of the night. As an aside, I'm kind of sick of how mean they are to Anne on Fashion Police. I really don't like seeing someone get bullied that much. Who cares what she wears on the street, if she looks this good on the carpet.

Bradley Cooper in Eco-Friendly Tom Ford
It's my husband Bradley Cooper. So proud of your Oscar nomination, B. Coops.  

Michelle Dockery in Alexander Vauthier 
 What an interesting dress! Very bold, Lady Mary! 

Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrera
I love Lucy Liu -- she's so kick ass and cool on Elementary. Plus, I actually have had this dress on my "to make" list for weeks! Very pretty!

Pictures mainly from T&L.

2 comments:

Elspeth Olson said...

I like Michelle Dockery's dress, but I really want her to relax her shoulders. She looks so tense!

Jamie McCarthy said...

Ha, perhaps she was just nervous? Just noticed, the dress almost looks like a piece of armour.